Go to our website »

Jobs at Dysphagia Management Systems

Client Service Representative For Healthcare Company

Location: Sarasota, FL

Type: Full Time

Min. Experience: Mid Level

The perfect DMS Client Service Representative will have excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, and Power Point. This candidate is very organized and an expert at multi-tasking. Responsibilities include assisting the remote (we provide services in 30+ states) DMS Speech Pathology Specialists with all aspects of their job responsibilities including expense reporting, ordering of supplies, scheduling patients, reporting, filing, and phone support to their customers. Our SLP Specialists provide endoscopic swallowing studies that are medically necessary  to very sick patients, and it is our job, at the office, to support them in any way possible. 80% of this position involves phone and computer work and this candidate must be comfortable with these forms of communication. The other 20% involves assisting with office work as necessary to support the Senior Staff members. An outgoing personality and a team approach to working are a must. We all pitch in to complete what needs to be done in order to move our business forward. Having been in business for 25 years, this is a stable environment with room for growth for the right employee.

 

 

Forward this Position
Recipient email address (one)
Your name
Your email address
Enter a message (optional)
Apply for this Position
* Required fields
First name*
Last name*
Email address*
Location
Phone number*
Resume*

Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, or .docx (limit 2MB) or paste resume

Paste your resume here or attach resume file

Cover Letter*
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!*
The following questions are entirely optional.
To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more.
Gender
Race
Veteran/Disability status
Human Check*